- 15-17 grams per cone: 4 cones is enough for a delicate bridal set (if you are not sure how much henna you will need, contact us for some tips and advice)Get DISCOUNTS the more you buy. Contact us for bulk quantity Be sure to get the after care supplies for sealing the henna and the We’r da Balm aftercare to help extend the life of your henna! To see how dark our henna gets visit the Bridal Henna Gallery Shipping: this product is perishable, please select priority shipping (1-3 days), so the henna does not degrade in shipping, especially during the summer. Flat rate is 3-5 days and you risk the quality of the henna. Note: this product DOES NOT ship to Canada, USA only. Cone packaging color may vary (colored, printed or clear) Allergies: this product contains citrus, if you have a citrus allergy or sensitivity please be aware. It's advised that you also do a 36h skin dot test to rule out any reactions.
- Sort by Default Order
This for temporary skin art, lasts 1-2 weeks (slowly fades away). All natural, chemical free, super dark, creamy henna - mixed in small batches in our Florida location and stored in the freezer. No black or colored henna here! This product will color burgundy red to dark brown. If you are looking for darker stains, check out the Hengua or Jagua Gel.
This for temporary skin art, lasts 1-2 weeks (slowly fades away). This is a gel made from the Jagua fruit juice & Eucalyptus essential oil, organic xanthum gum and sugar. This will dye bluish black, bluer on lighter skins. If you are looking for redder henna click here, if you are looking for browner henna click here
- 10-12 grams per cone (if you are not sure how much henna you will need, contact us for some tips and advice)
- 100% natural, dyes, chemicals and preservative free, this is NOT black henna
- store in freezerShipping: this product is perishable, please select priority shipping (1-3 days), so the henna does not degrade in shipping, especially during the summer. Flat rate is 3-5 days and you risk the quality of the Jagua. Note: this product DOES NOT ship to Canada, USA only. Cone packaging color may vary (colored, printed or clear) Allergies: Jagua is a fruit extract, closest to strawberries. If you have a berry or citrus allergy please do a 36h skin dot test to make sure no reactions occur.
Hengua ConesHengua is awesome for brides that want a darker look but not as bluish as jagua. Use alongside Henna, especially on the upper arms, forearms and back of hands, to achieve 2 toned work or transitional shades. This hengua is a 50/50 blend of henna + jagua. It will yield a chocolate brown color. If you are looking for a a darker stain or a redder stain, check out the Henna Cones or Jagua Gel – 14-16 grams per cone: 4 cones is enough for a delicate bridal set (if you are not sure how much hengua you will need, contact us for some tips and advice) Get DISCOUNTS the more you buy. Contact us for bulk quantity Be sure to get the after care spray for sealing the hengua and the We’r da Balm aftercare to help extend the life of your hengua! Shipping: this product is perishable, please select priority shipping (1-3 days), so the hengua does not degrade in shipping, especially during the summer. Flat rate is 3-5 days and you risk the quality of the hengua. Note: this product DOES NOT ship to Canada, USA only. Cone packaging color may vary (colored, printed or clear) Allergies: this product contains citrus and jagua, if you have a citrus or fruit allergy or sensitivity please be aware. It’s advised that you also do a 36h skin dot test to rule out any reactions.
Hand painted henna designs in gold with red accents or gold with teal accents. Heavy, thick wall glasses. 15oz Can be personalized with names and dates, or custom colors contact me for customization. Rinse with cold water, scrub the inside and be gentle with the outside. The glass is microwave safe, but not after painting it, might spark, so don't microwave!
- Henna kit has 2 henna cones: 12-14 grams per cone; Jagua Kit has 2 Jagua cones: 10-12 grams per cone; Combo kit has 2 of each 4 cones total.
- 1 sealant spray: in rose scent or tea tree
- 1 removal oil: helps remove the dried henna
- 1 We're da Balm - aftercare balm- care cards per the product selected Note: this product DOES NOT ship to Canada, USA only. Shipping: the henna is perishable, please select priority shipping (1-3 days), so the henna does not degrade in shipping, especially during the summer. Flat rate is 3-5 days and you risk the quality of the henna. To learn more about the individual products in this kit, please visit their individual product pages from the main SHOP
Natural lemon, sugar and essential oil blend to help seal your henna and prevent premature cracking or flaking. Scent: Sandlewood rose
- Directions: Spray over applied henna or jagua from about 2-5 inches away, to help "glue" the henna onto your skin and prevent flaking. Reapply as needed.
- Store in the fridge when not in use
- TIP - run spray nozzle under hot water to unclogNote: this product DOES NOT ship to Canada, USA only.
Henna Pillow Covers18in x 18in Hand painted Indian henna designs in earth tones: gold, brown, dark brown/black, red etc. on silky smooth cotton fabric Can be personalized with different symbols and designs, or custom colors contact me for customization. Cold delicate wash and air dry, iron inside out
These are soft wire wrapped in fabric, than accessorized with an assortment of larger flowers and leaves. They are really filled in so it looks lush and full. All handmade, and adjustable for adults and children. These are great for birthdays, henna party's or any day of the week. Note: these will not pop off like hot glued flowers on lace, these are tied down with floral wire Set of 25: $300.00 ($12/ea.) Set of 15: $225 ($15/ea.) Set of 8: $144 ($18/ea.) Single: $20
These are specially designed for weddings and pooja's using fresh and seasonal flowers. Contact me for custom requests. Flowers are usually roses, mums, carnations, marigolds, baby's breath. set of 2 wedding garlands are 50"-54" each (varies on your height) Pooja garlands are about 34" each Shipping: this item would require 1-3 day shipping and special packaging, if you are not local then please consider the higher shipping cost. Contact me for details. Storage: refrigerate with minimal water until ready to use.
Rajistani Henna PowderSourced from India, body art quality, triple sifted, naturally stringy
- Directions: mix with 30ml of essential oil of your choice, sugar and lemon juice. For our recipe check out the blog.
- Store in the fridge or cool dark area.
- TIP - because it is vacuum sealed so tightly, sifting it through a strainer helps loosen the powder for better mixingNote: this product DOES NOT ship to Canada, USA only.
A Gift set: 1 Glass Tea/Coffee Mug, Roobios Red Rose Tea & 1 scented spritzer- Hand painted henna designs in gold with red accents. Heavy, thick wall glasses. 15oz - 5g Loose Roobios Red Rose tea with actual dried roses, caffeine-free and smells amazing. Infuse for 5min at 200-212 degrees. - 2oz, essential oil spritzer for room and linens. Available in 4 smells: Sandlewood Rose, Lavender, Gardenia & Jasmine Rinse with cold water, scrub the inside and be gentle with the outside Contact us for personalizing with a name or custom requests.
Hand painted glassesperfect for anniversaries, holidays or any special occasion. These are cured enamel acrylic paints, hand wash or dishwasher top shelf cold. If you have glasses you want to UPCYCLE, ship/drop them off.
- NOTE: prices are per glass, not sets.
- in comments please remember to tell us what kind of designs you want, be as specific as possible, such as colors, design elements, names for personalizing, etc.
- you can also send a detailed email with inspirations and references to email@example.com
- 1-2 weeks on delivery, if you need them by a specific date, please let us know
Hand painted henna design Christmas ornaments (shatter proof), filled with sparkling glitter and embellished with rhinestones. Can be personalized with names and dates, or custom colors contact me for customization. - 3in x 3in disc is flatter than a full ball ornament - Clean with damp cloth, do not scrub or wash with soap.
Essential oils 30mlEssential oils are used to terp the henna, which helps release the dye. To learn more about terping visit the blog Scent: Eucalyptus or Cajeput
- Directions: add 30ml to 100grams of henna powder, for more recipes and tips visit the blog
- Store in fridge
Note: this product DOES NOT ship to Canada, USA only.
Personalized Gift CardsPlease email me the following, to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. your first and last name
2. your email
3. The first and last name of the person the gift should be written to
4. Their email address
6. Personal messageNote: this is a digital Gift Card - that will be sent via email. If you wish to have it printed and mailed, please let us know, shipping rates will apply.
Bulk Henna PasteSave money by buying in bulk. If you want to fill your own cones, this is the perfect solution for any artist. Ingredients: Rajistani henna powder, lemon juice, sugar and essential oils - Cajeput, Eucalyptus, tea tree and other house blends
- 4 oz - will fill about 7 cones (at 16grams each)
- 8 oz - will fill about 14 cones (at 16 grams each)
- 16 oz - will fill about 28 cones (at 16grams each)
Breast Cancer Boxing Gloves
For the warrior in your life who needs that extra punch! These are a reminder of inner strength and beauty. Designs can be modified to your personal requests to include: lotus, sugar skulls, mandalas, peacocks etc. This is a great gift of power and balance.
- Material: Pro Force Leatherette Boxing Gloves 8oz or 10oz depending on availability
- Pictured in pink with black sharpie. If you want a custom color please let us know!
- Production time: 3-5 days
- Note: these are for decorative use only. If they are used for actual punching, the ink will fade and crackships to USA & Canada
WE'RE DA BALM! - natural balmCHECK OUT THE REVIEWS (SCROLL DOWN) Use on your skin to extend your henna, keep your skin soft and nourished. Use anywhere, this is our hand crafted, head-to-toe Body and Lip Balm. Available in: Tea Tree + Germanium or Lavendar + Gardenia
- 100% Organic and non greasy formula
- An Ayurvedic blend of organic olive oil, coconut oil, beeswax, vitamin e and essential oils
- Rich in natural antioxidants
- Usage: Use daily on face, scalp, elbows, hands, feet or any dry skin, including sunburns, as a lip balm and even for stretch marks.
nazaHenna Academy: Learn the art of hennaIn our classes you will learn how to mix, package and store Henna, including various different application styles and techniques for body art and how you can use henna and jagua to express your creativity and reach your artistic goals. Receive hands on instruction in small class settings where all tools are provided for success. Our two 101 fundamentals classes in henna and jagua are required prior to opening up over 15 workshops that focus on application techniques, mandalas, geometric shapes, negative spaces, bridal and many other specialized classes. Sign up for the fundamentals class with 2 workshops and save $20 off! Allergy notice: we will be using lemon juice, eucalyptus oil and tea tree oil. All classes must have 5 students, or class will be canceled. If class is canceled, 5 days notice will be provided and full refunds issued. Henna 101 (3 hours): $125 Henna 101 + 1 Workshop (4-5 hrs): $165.00 ($15 off) Henna 101 + 2 Workshops (5-6 hrs): $210.00 ($25 off) NOTE: when checking out, please select local pickup so you are not charged for any shipping.
Henna Removal Oil (2oz)Once henna is sealed, its tough to remove. With this organic aromatherapy blend, you will be able to remove dried henna while breathing in some relaxation. Blend of organic coconut oil, olive oil and essential oil. Scent: tea tree
- Directions: soak dried henna with the oil, to soften the henna and help scrape off. Oil will also moisturize the skin and help prolong the stain. Reapply as needed.
- Store at room temp.- Note: this helps remove dried henna not fade henna stain.
- TIP - microwave for a few seconds before use for a cleaner spray; run spray opening under hot water to unclog;Note: this product DOES NOT ship to Canada, USA only.
Henna ShoesHow it works:
1. Send us a pair of your shoes (you pay for shipping to us, we pay for shipping back to you)
2. Tell us the occasion and when you need it
3. Choose a level of design detail based on your budget
4. Fill out the order form below or CLICK HERE - be sure to fill in as much info as possible regarding colors, references, etc.
5. Upload images as references or provide links to inspirationsFeel free to call us for a henna shoe consultation! (754) 900-6530